Thursday, August 17, 2006

A New Schedule

So we have decided that daycare is just way too expensive! My boss has agreed to let me work from home two days a week. This will save us $60 a week!! It is taking a little bit of adjusting for all of us. Hailey and Clay are doing pretty well so far. This is the first week. I feel I am getting more accomplished being home. I don't have as many distractions. Pray for us to get the kinks worked out. It always takes a little bit to get settled. I'm having to move things around to make my desk at home work for me.

That's not the only change! Bill will be going on nights starting Sunday. We always seem to struggle when he is away. Please pray for the kids to be okay with it. Hailey seems to act up when he isn't here. We were originally told it would only be 2 months, but now we are hearing it might be as long as 5 months. Hopefully, it will go by quickly!

No comments: