Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cars, so funny!

Bill is working out of town right now so, I decided to take the kids to the movies. My friend Tara suggested I take them to the Drive-In. She was suppose to go but didn't show up. Uncle CJ and Auntie Angela came with us instead. It was sure nice to have the help. I guess it was a little too late for Hailey and Clay. They were kind of antsy. Needless to say, I loved the movie. I think it was more geared to adults than kids though. I can't wait til Bill gets home. He is working in Laughlin for 5 weeks. They stay down there all week, working 6 days 12 hours a day, then come home Saturday nights and go back Monday mornings. We really miss him! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cyn said...

that looks so fun. i can't wait to go see that movie. hopefully the weeks will go by fast without Bill there. have a great weekend.