Sunday, May 21, 2006

Shower Time

Today was my future sister-in-law's Bridal Shower. I was so fun. We had a tea party theme. Hailey was also invited. Angela and Mom played this game I had never seen before. They were given all the ingredients to make a cake from scratch. The only catch was there was no recipe and nothing was premeasured. Angela had to tell Mom what to do and how much. When they were done mixing it looked more like dough for cookies than a cake. They baked it and it ended up tasting like corn bread without the corn flavor. Not too bad. Holly wrote a letter to Angela and read it in front of everyone. She sure know what to say to bring the tears. Ang got a lot of things they desperately needed. 3 hours sure flies when your having fun. Love you Ang!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! But I dont know how so see the pics! :( I love you so much Kelly!

Anonymous said...

The one anonymous is from me! Angela! oops!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I get this now, there are only pics if you put them on the page. :) Ima bright one.